Mono is the studio of Melbourne graphic designer Liz Cox.
Liz has been a practicing designer for over a decade with a depth of industry experience in graphic design and art direction both in Melbourne and internationally. While specialising in designing books and catalogues for exhibiting artists, producing advertising campaigns and marketing collateral within the arts sector, Liz’s expertise also crosses into branding, product design and environmental graphics, working in both the cultural and corporate fields.
Alongside her design practice, Liz has been teaching graphic design and typography at Monash University since 2007.
Museums Australia Design Awards (MAPDA)
• Highly Commended Poster: Love Heide Campaign
• Best in Show: Louise Bourgeois in Australia catalogue
• Winner of Best Calendar & Events Program Design: Heide Museum
• Winner of Best Poster: Less is More: Minimal + Post-Minimal Art in Australia
• Winner of Best Exhibition Catalogue: Louise Bourgeois in Australia
• Runner-Up of Best Exhibition Catalogue: Less is More: Minimal + Post-Minimal Art in Australia